Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Elon almost at 122M followers.

Perfect time to bring the Anons back!

Questions like Directions to the Truth

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

How do we fend off the “Qanon” label?
I read the Q’s drops. I found value in them, but that’s not who I am. Not my identity.
I don’t identify with nor am I an “Ultra Maga”, though I will vote for Trump again given the opportunity. I see the reality of our current existence and can anticipate the cure. I dont want to be identified/ labelled by strangers (as Qanon). I am part of a colletive of skeptics and warriors, not a cult. We are free-thinking independents searching for the truth, trying to support eachother and the world - like a “Band of Anons”.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response YerMotherShip 1776 to her Publication

Really good report from X22, hopefully will help answer your question🐸🙏🏻🇺🇸

https://x22report.com/setting-the-stage-18-us-code-2385-knowingly-advocating-overthrow-of-the-gov-ep-2946/

Questions like Directions to the Truth

In response amy lilley to her Publication

I like Dave! Haven’t heard his podcast in a while. Thanks Amy I’ll give it a listen.

I like Dave too, he’s very good at breaking things down, like he did tonight…there’s so so so much going on, glad you’re going to have a listen, sweet blessings🐸🥰😇

In response YerMotherShip 1776 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @amylilley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from amy lilley, click on at the bottom under it