Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Elon almost at 122M followers.

Perfect time to bring the Anons back!

How do we fend off the “Qanon” label?
I read the Q’s drops. I found value in them, but that’s not who I am. Not my identity.
I don’t identify with nor am I an “Ultra Maga”, though I will vote for Trump again given the opportunity. I see the reality of our current existence and can anticipate the cure. I dont want to be identified/ labelled by strangers (as Qanon). I am part of a colletive of skeptics and warriors, not a cult. We are free-thinking independents searching for the truth, trying to support eachother and the world - like a “Band of Anons”.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @YerMotherShip in this post can reply

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response YerMotherShip 1776 to her Publication

Truth Seekers! That's why we're here!

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response YerMotherShip 1776 to her Publication

Really good report from X22, hopefully will help answer your question🐸🙏🏻🇺🇸

https://x22report.com/setting-the-stage-18-us-code-2385-knowingly-advocating-overthrow-of-the-gov-ep-2946/

Questions like Directions to the Truth

In response amy lilley to her Publication

I like Dave! Haven’t heard his podcast in a while. Thanks Amy I’ll give it a listen.

(1) Show this thread