Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

All roads lead to?

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

ty kim, just think the creativity possible when all the stuff removed designed to destroy us💖

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

oh wow, love his interpretation, artistic expression, who knew a map could be so beautiful💓

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

😍 Wow I LOVE IT ... and as a pencil artists myself, I REALLY Appreciate and injoy seeing different methods others use, and especially when choosing to work with monochrome, to create such fantastic images...😃
Thank you very much Kim for sharing..🤗

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

that's amazing. must respect to you for it.
Glad you enjoyed the video.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Just want the American Dream for my family.

the human brain has endless potential, absolutely fascinating 😁GM Kim 🙏

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

hi Kim, how incredibly beautiful!

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Good Morning Kim !
Inspiration is everything thank you for posting.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

This is beautifull! I really envy (in a good way 😁) people who has this kind of vision, talent and patience to create something so amazing as this

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Fascinating what artistic talent some people are gifted with. Amazing to me who can barely draw a stick figure. 😇

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Good morning Kim. Beautiful work. Do you know who it is that creates these maps?

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

It's an illustrator named Ed Faiburn - edfairburn.com

(1) Show this thread

Very cool!

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Grand rising, Kim! Much appreciation for you!

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Hi Tiffany.
Thanks and ditto :)

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Kim, who did we heard with the seemingly insane confession about maps?
Jack!

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

new workd of colors

That's amazing. Good morning Kim. :)

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Wow that was pretty amazing. Creative inspiration I love it.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

This amazes me that he can visualize and actually manifest these images. Your brain would have to be wired differently.

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

amazing work 💕

ArmyVet Deo Proximo BridgeBuilder #FamilyIsEverything #AceOfSpades #TipOfTheSpear

GM Kim!! I hope you have a wonderful day. 3 days left...

Wife, Mom, Patriot. Once you know, there is no turning back. The truth will set us free.

WOW!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Morning Kim!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

115 interesting - GM - God Bless. 🙏❤️

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

☀️ Good Morning Kim!
😯 This is incredible!

Morning Kim! Wow, that’s beautiful.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Embed comes to mind
Morning Kim 🐸

Quack.
🦆🗺️🗝️

In response The Aye Up Duck to his Publication

;)

(1) Show this thread

GM, that's amazing!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Wow! 🥰