Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response STEVE ENGR MAN to his Publication

I'm gonna steal that meme from you for future use.

I like it.

Have a great evening, patriot!

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

Help yourself fren, I stole it myself!! Too little time to get hung up on anyone stealing ones material!!! We're in Kansas, what state you in?

Pennsylvania...I know...communists...I gotta get outta here ugh.

i LOVE PENNSHYLVANIA, never been there. but I still love it! Love Doug Mastriano!!

Mastriano lost because we are a communist state.

Hopefully it gets overturned.

It's coming! Do you listen to SGanon?

No, not familiar with that person, unless you mean Steve Bannon, then yes.

No, totally differenet guy. He is not on anonup. TS only, podcasts on rumble. https://rumble.com/v1zan94-sg-anon-breaking-some-pretty-alarming-info-thx-juan-osavin-gene-decode-clif.html
This video is ONLY SGanon...
You should check PSB Patritos Soapbox, 24/7 Livestream with moderators guests ans chat. Mods have 2 hour shows. here is live on Rumble:
https://rumble.com/v1rtrmo-patriots-soapbox-news-network-live-247.html

Only people mentioned by @ChrysInIowa in this post can reply

In response ChrysInIowa ... to her Publication

Could be, and a grifter at that. I don't get real worked up anymore about people reposting other people's videos. We don't have time to get wrapped up in it, gotta get the word out.

I get that, but there are so many more of his videos that are important on his actual channel

(1) Show this thread