In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

/
Biden was videotaped saying this.

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

In response Every Time to her Publication

And after he said this we went on to watch the system disenfranchise every American voter and we are ok with that, except for a few J6 protesters, of course.

In response anon one to her Publication

As Q and the White Hats and others, who are in the know,
have said: "It had to be this way."
I say, "This ain't easy!"

Still outrageous that he says such a blatant admission and he goes on to win the presidency, and it's just fine and dandy. How many Americans know the full extent of the treachery. I can't even have a conversation with most people because they are so clueless. I absolutely go nuts when they say "Well if that was so why haven't I heard it on the news?"

Only people mentioned by @Gamma50 in this post can reply

In response anon one to her Publication

Well, I hope you don't go nuts every time! Me, I'm too old, can't go nuts any more.
Maybe a blessing.
The thing is - it depends on each individual's interpretation.
My falling off the edge left wing lib friends think he meant he had a system in place to PREVENT VOTER FRAUD!
Ok, consider that Biden et al have been getting away with horrible corruption and criminal acts for 50 years and others - for longer.
How do you catch them?
I forget exactly how Q phrases this.
I guess if you give them enough rope they will hang themselves.
We hope.

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

That's the big big story -- making elections free of chicanery, corruption and foreign influence. That is the bedrock of our American republic and we all go to hell if it is not set rigjt.

(1) Show this thread