Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Lock them all up throw away the key never to see daylight again.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The worst part is that they had such control over all the MSM that they had weaker minded humans that had been brainwashed so much for so long that they believed it.

What got my attention? Way before then!

Years ago when Obammuer got elected all the while everyone thought he was the saviour of the world, Nana actually thought he was the antichrist.

Nana was not alone, we had never even had a Republican primary here locally in my lifetime, nothing but Dems running.
Then when he got elected all the Dems turned into Republicans, BOOM!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I felt the same. As a matter of fact I disconnected my cable TV the day he stole the election in 2012. I am glad I did.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I was questioning things much earlier...it was though things were turned on their head....and looking back they were....and knew Oblama was bad for this country...and he has proven it...

Now that I know he was running a Pedo Camp inside the Whitehouse...and trafficking kids from the border by seperating kids from their parents...made for a perfect flow of kids fir their sickness of raping and torture to a constant flow of adrenochrome and frazzle drip....

(2) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

The number of people knowingly involved in colluding to take down President Trump worldwide, boggles the mind.