I’m venting because y’all feel like family. If god wasn’t with me I wouldn’t be here either.. She was my everything. My only baby. I always told her that if anything ever happened to her I would not be able to go on. I know I have to be strong for her and make sure things are done right and beautiful like she was. She was so full of life and had so many plans for her future. She love blue butterflies. Was always giggling and smiling. My Sweet Juliette Grace was only 17 a senior in high school. She was the passenger. I don’t know what to do, I just want her back.

Only people mentioned by @Faith11286 in this post can reply

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Jessica Marie to her Publication

🙏✝️🙏🙏💜❤️ Many prayers for you. Praying that God gives you comfort in your grief.

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

My heart aches for you and your family. God bless.

She's with you 💜

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

You pray & pray & pray. We will all pray with you. Cry, be upset, then find reasons to smile. Please don't give up. She would be upset if you gave up. You are loved. I pray we can help lift you up & give you strength in this crushing time ♥️🙏

Tears in my eyes.... What can you say when words are not enough? Sending you love and strength.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

So very sorry for the loss of your daughter. Please try to take care of yourself and remember the good times, they can't be taken away from you.

What beautiful soul! What keeps me going after losing a loved one is, their soul contract ended and God has move them on to another assignment. I view death now in a different way than I did before meeting Anonup. I cry yes, but realize their work is done.They may return in another form.

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

my condolences for your loss. my prayers to you and your family.

✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

My heart just aches so much for you! I can't stand what you're going through!! 😭😭😭😭😭 Praying for you!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏 She was so beautiful!! 💗💗💗💗💗

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

My heart breaks for you! I pray you are surrounded by Gods Angels to Comfort you and help you find some kind of Peace. I cant imagine! God Bless you! 😢😢❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🕊🙌❤️🙌🕊

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Sending prayers out to you—I am so-so sorry.
🙏♥️🦋♥️🦋♥️🙏

My heart breaks for you - I am so sorry. God is with you, lean in to Him. He will give you strength and comfort. Lifting you and your family up in prayer 🙏🏻❤️

Just want the American Dream for my family.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I'm so sorry. Sending energy and good thoughts your way

sending love❤️

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

I am so sorry for your loss.
Sending you my prayers to get through this tragedy

She is beautiful and I can tell how precious to you. I believe she is with Jesus. You will see her again and will be together for eternity. Love and prayers for peace.

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💕💕🎈prayers for peace and comfort.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

My heart breaks with and for you. I can't imagine. My sincere thoughts and prayers are with you. God is with you. Remain in His love and strength. He will always carry and care for you.

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏❤🙏

I do not know you, however I am a mom of daughters... and when you first posted this tragic news I cried for a few hours. I can feel your pain in your words. There is nothing I feel I can say other than I am so very sorry you have lost this beautiful girl. Words cannot express....

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

This is devastating. I am so sorry.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I am so sorry for your loss.

🙏🙏🙏

praying for you and your family. I read a story one time that if you drink a cup of coffee at 10 every morning do the same thing every day. It’s something that has helped me during struggles.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

I am so very sorry for your loss! i have a 19 and 18 year old daughter and seeing this devastated me!! I will keep praying and share the go fund me on facebook as well. Please let me know if you need anything!!#FamilyIsEverything Love to you and your family!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

My heart breaks for you. Juliette Grace is such a beautiful name for such a beautiful daughter. Continued prayers that God surrounds you with His love, peace, and strength. 🙏♥️

❤️My heart goes out to you.....may God fill your heart with Love and Strength to carry on.