Colonel Riccardo Bosi, Australian Special Forces (Ret.) > This Is The Final Phase of the operation, if you think Q is fake, you better think again

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

I find Riccardo to be extremely compelling. Leader of Australia 1, and former head of the Aus SAS (Spec Ops).
He is definitely in a position to be in the know.

It's kinda weird seeing such a public personality being so open about the stuff that we have been whispering about in these back corners of the internet!

In response War Weary to his Publication

I think he's frustrated by the attitude of the Australians. The majority is still in the matrix and it will take a lot to wake them up... Maybe even a lot of them won't come out. The various governments have ensured their comfortable standard of living which has always been far superior to most other countries in the world. As a result, Australians looked the other way and the government did as it pleased... Many are sleeping deeply in Australia, the awakening will hurt for sure...

In response EAL Stokes to her Publication

Most of us are not in the matrix...we just don't trust that mercenary...we don't want to be involved with cabal, since he is endorsed by black sun king of north america (now dead) and we don't want to become new US state...
if he was truly fighting for Australia, he would stay away from guarding poppy fields for CIA in Afganistan
he is just another cabal operative

My husband is Australian and so I spend a lot of time in Australia. Don't tell me that a big part of the Australian population is not in the matrix... or you are lying to yourself. Except for some demonstrations during the lockdowns and Canberra, Australia is not moving. I still see people alone in cars with masks. And in the shopping centers where the vaccination points are, there are many people waiting for their turn... Jasminka, criticizing Riccardo Bosi or others is certainly not the way we should be today. He has his ideas, I have mine, you have yours. If he's a traitor as you suggest, then he will suffer the same fate as all criminals.
What we need now is to support each other and be ready to help others in the weeks or months ahead. At least, that's what I'm getting ready to do myself.

Only people mentioned by @EAL in this post can reply

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

The main problem is Australia is they took away the guns which allows for rouge black hat cops to abuse society - the people are aware and awake they got put through hell during covid -they know they may become part of the US one of the 7 Kingdoms that's coming
Canada and New Zealand also - what a time to be alive

I do not care who is the next savior ,I do not fall under saviour psy op cabal game
nor do I care what people line up for, if they made decision to harm or kill themselves, it is what it is...we tried our best to help them, but, we are all sovereign people and are responsible for our actions...
I work with group of locals for our community, health,food ,water,education are our priorities, but our activities are not not limited to it...
local grown produce, local seeds,
We are sovereign people, we build our own system
We established our own wellness hub, we use rife machines to treat people that wants to receive these treatments, we use essential oils, many other health protocols and real stuff...
all you need is to build it and they will come
As you know, we can not wake up anyone, as everyone wakes up at its own pace
We decided not to wait for them, we started the work, we built it, the others are joining
we have our website too

Yes there are lots of people that decided to harm and kill themselves,but they are not majority...
demonstrations in canberra,yeah, I know all about that...got all my friends to get out of there that day, most of them did it ,just on time Why do you think canberra was chosen???why do you think he needed 5 million souls there??? what do you know about looshing???why he needed to prove that he was worthy to his cabal bosses???
not everything is what you see, there is many people doing many things here in Australia, we don't advertise
shopping centres are the places I stay away from, so much negative energy there and I don't need anything from there
I rather spend time in my garden, organizing our local wellness hub, ,working on cleaning our local waterways, organizing our local education hub, inventing magnetic electroculture and utilising it, working on free energy machines...
I don't waste time on whatever bs is around...I am creator, my group are creators, we create

I'm surprised that in doing what you do, you are so aggressive. You should be more zen... What I want you to understand is... we don't care about politicians! Spending time in your garden, organizing your local wellness center, working to clean up your local waterways etc... that's fine, it shows you care about yourself... but what about others? Children are being tortured and killed, corruption is rampant everywhere, people are being killed by organized wars and vaccine campaigns... humanity is at stake right now and your system as interesting as it is will not survive unless we all stand up together to stop this madness. Try to get a perspective on the current events...

(1) Show this thread