Colonel Riccardo Bosi, Australian Special Forces (Ret.) > This Is The Final Phase of the operation, if you think Q is fake, you better think again

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

He is legit I saw him in the beginning of covid telling Australia to wake up and he said then many were being taken out back then he was on the people to revolt but they have no guns that makes it tuff against totally corrupt police
We are no longer waiting on people to wake up we are tracking down some bad actors that have to go- some are bad aliens whether you believe that or not is up to you - I know there are aliens good and bad

IS THIS GUY AI, CGI, OR SOMETHING?
HE SEEMS TO BE FROZEN FOR ABOUT 5 SECONDS AND THEN
RESUMES TALKING. SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT.
ANYBODY ELSE SEE THIS?

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

Are you a smoking baby??

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

I think his end was lagging in the beginning

(2) Show this thread

He says do something, however, most of us have been trying & indeed, by "something" what does he mean? He did say to hand out a flyer, okay, a good idea. Yet, at this point, a "flyer" might be 1000 or more pages!
So scratching my head, wondering WHAT FLYER?
No kidding, what one piece of paper would do the trick?
There has to be an answer, but I'm drawing a blank.
I recall when planes would drop leaflets - WW2 or Korea?
Years ago, to further a cause I was helping, we used flyers, billboards & even the NYC jumbotron, plus we repeatedly blasted every social media platform & newsgroup out there. There was no censorship then but some of us were threatened, a thanks for our efforts of trying to tell the truth.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Every Time to her Publication

You ARE doing something every time you post here - We are the plan
😎Keep talking spreading the truth its ALL about the truth

(1) Show this thread

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

💯🍿🍿🍿

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

I find Riccardo to be extremely compelling. Leader of Australia 1, and former head of the Aus SAS (Spec Ops).
He is definitely in a position to be in the know.

It's kinda weird seeing such a public personality being so open about the stuff that we have been whispering about in these back corners of the internet!

In response War Weary to his Publication

I think he's frustrated by the attitude of the Australians. The majority is still in the matrix and it will take a lot to wake them up... Maybe even a lot of them won't come out. The various governments have ensured their comfortable standard of living which has always been far superior to most other countries in the world. As a result, Australians looked the other way and the government did as it pleased... Many are sleeping deeply in Australia, the awakening will hurt for sure...

(1) Show this thread