ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Noticed some updates on AU. Anyone else?

@administrator

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

How do I get in touch with the administrator? I was just on his profile page and didn't see a way to do that.

I clicked on a link he shared a bit ago about a Beta test and had to sign it. At the moment it occured to me my sign up email address has been **unverified** by Google quite recently.

I need to change my email on here. How can I do this? Thank you. Hoping you can help.

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Just post what you want and start your post as below...

@administrator I clicked on a link he shared a bit ago about a Beta test and had to sign it. At the moment it occured to me my sign up email address has been **unverified** by Google quite recently.

I need to change my email on here. How can I do this? Thank you @Evangelina

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Where do I post that at?
Thank you.

Only people mentioned by @Aristarkos in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aristarkos βœ… WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it