Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I've been working 10 hour days 7 days a week due to staffing shortages. When I do come on now, I check out a few things and head out the door again. Snowed in this morning and the snow is still falling.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

How do I get in touch with the administrator? I was just on his profile page and didn't see a way to do that.

I clicked on a link he shared a bit ago about a Beta test and had to sign it. At the moment it occured to me my sign up email address has been **unverified** by Google quite recently.

I need to change my email on here. How can I do this? Thank you. Hoping you can help.

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Just post what you want and start your post as below...

@administrator I clicked on a link he shared a bit ago about a Beta test and had to sign it. At the moment it occured to me my sign up email address has been **unverified** by Google quite recently.

I need to change my email on here. How can I do this? Thank you @Evangelina

(1) Show this thread