The Moon @ 2:30 A.M. here on the east coast

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

beautiful

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

thank you.
I took it with my android phone in Night mode.
I wonder what those lines are that are crossing it?

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

lens flair me thinks? Fingerprint on cam?

or.... huh🤔

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

messed up the 1st one so deleted. very hmmmm

WoW👀😯

yeah i said fingerprint as I try to debunk what I see. but i saw this immediately. was lookin fer a reason for such a coincidence? Great pic

just a lucky catch.

I do not believe anything is random.

Much has been hinted at with the Jewish folks lately in media. Kanye was a boom from nowhere for example.. I do not believe in coincidence. VK reposted for a reason. there always a reason. Dude is super calculated.

Been cloudy here for a week so cannot look for myself. Still seems something there.

Only people mentioned by @Patriotic1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriotic One, click on at the bottom under it