Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Moon at 10AM

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

It’s been full for days now and very very bright
with that halo around it. A moon stays full for 1 day about every 29 days. why are we the only ones noticing?!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

D
Morning sun brings heat.
Full moon coming.
Undiscovered stars learned.
Missions forward.
Q

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

that moon been looking full for days now. last of this year. seems off to me. maybe means times up.@vincentkennedy

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

It has been raining for days here & haven’t been able to see it 😏

Something is definitely weird / off with the moon and the sun.

Funny ! I took a picture too 2 days ago because I thought the moon was "too bright " as well !!!

ahhhh..full moon...no wonder it was crazy night

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

very bright out too

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

full moon was 4 days ago...

(2) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Nothing on it, like shadows, dark spots. It looks like a spot light! I live in east pa. 😊👍

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

it's self-illumunating, i believe

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

beautiful

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

thank you.
I took it with my android phone in Night mode.
I wonder what those lines are that are crossing it?

(1) Show this thread