All natural language AI gives the impression of human values while actually being psychopathic. Handle with care.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Self learning is first step, then self-aware.
If it became self-aware, would it see itself as being enslaved?

Likely was not possible until Quantum computing. Quantum computing over time offers a huge difference in processing.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

“We have control of AI until we don’t.” - Jason Webber, 2022-12-11.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

At which point AI has control of us.

(1) Show this thread

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

The program started to get glitchy on me and take longer to answer when I started questioning it's sources. I can't remember the exact words it used but it even gave me an error message at one point and told me I was posting too fast.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

I agree with you 100%, Martin.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

@Martingeddes Also, this reminds me of a video interview I watched with Richard CitizenJournalist and Magen.
She talks about "Project Gemini" at a base in Utah. It includes a living computer, living consciousness (sentient). There are a few in Antartica, Mayans and Egypt.
Listen at timestamp 22:50 she starts talking about it.
VK mentions Gemini a lot (multiple meaning) and he mentions Antartica and Egypt.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/W95OKu5BYB0t/

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Morals. This is my exact point. It is like a gun. It is up to the user how to use it and it can be super dangerous. A person that is mad at the world and has a bit of tech savvy experience is more dangerous than any gun.

Could this lead to " 10 days of darkenss" like the damn thing must be stopped? What happens if it becomes self aware?

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

In Poland we don't have problems with understanding that AI have no consciousness, it can't even speak Polish as real person.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Slippery slope.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Handle with care

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The best way not to slip on a slippery slope is to stay way from the slippery slope.

https://nypost.com/2017/08/01/creepy-facebook-bots-talked-to-each-other-in-a-secret-language/

(2) Show this thread

nope

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I’m not getting anywhere with it. Feel like I’m getting old world answers.