Energy Shifter helping the World Transform their lives into the New Earth! Host of Soul Talk Soul Life Media Patriot to the Core...

Pay attention to what your children are saying....
β€œSoon everyone will know everything by Xmas.”

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Patty Malek to her Publication

This is just another verification that the switch will be flipped by the end of this year. Don't forget that President Trump promised us a very Merry Christmas, and he's been great at keeping his promises.
Im very intuitive about many things, sometimes bordering on ESP, and I've felt strong vibes about this Christmas season since July. The Q clock ran out around the beginning of November and that may have been the original target date, but something delayed it.
Everyone needs to think positive and make it happen. We are at 80% Awakening. Let's push it over the finish line!

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Agreed. Thursday I experienced a shift. I have been blessed with the gift of discernment and a sixth sense if you will, going on seven years now. The children know, they are the light bringers.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

I just watched a TikTok by SG Anon and he verified that Many interesting things will happen around Christmas. Two weeks away!

I CANNOT RE-FIND THST VIDEO! BEEN LOOKING ALL MORNING, EVEN ON TICK TOC. πŸ˜₯

Only people mentioned by @Tjones6501 in this post can reply

In response Tracy Jones to her Publication

In response Tracy Jones to her Publication

It was on the feed around 3 am. That's weird. It wasn't informative so much as reassuring anons that things were happening and not to lose faith. The statement about Christmas was the most information he gave we didn't know. He said "very soon" everything would change. He also said there's been division in the ranks and some anons are exposing themselves as being dishonest.
I hope you find it. ill see if its in my history and try to post it.

I did find it ion Tick Toc! yes, definitely encouraging in hard times. His voice is assured and soothing. Speaks very matter-of-factly. Prayers. πŸ™

Also it lines up with that video of the lady speaking of her 4yo daughter telling her we will ALL know by Christmas! Wouldn’t that be nice!

(2) Show this thread