Only people mentioned by @KeriA1776 in this post can reply

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

.!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Says Ted Lieu--the Professional Political GASLIGHTER!

https://tenor.com/view/fire-ass-fire-butt-man-fire-fart-gif-15465427

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

Funny how Ted didn't bother to mention the child trafficking that was uncovered.

You scared? I bet you are since you have been on your twitter account off and on last night.

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication

Oh he has been scared for a while

(1) Show this thread

I love the comments!

🌹Ted Lieu is going to Face his Maker....🌹
The Wrath is Coming.Bon Voyage Teddy!💙

What fkin lodges is ol "ted" in.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Seriously...
Thank You Father God!
Thank You Jesus!

Awesome Christmas present
Bye Bye Evildoers!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Ted Lieu is a Soulless POS...Only Adam Schitt and O'Roark and Pelosi and Schumer and Nadler make me cringe as bad just listening to them...They are demonic lizards don't know what else to say and yes I have a soul and yes I can say this state law!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I don't care what Musks history is - he is doing a brilliant job NOW... and, you know, what the really great part is - he can't be cancelled... the left HAVE to listen.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

Ted knows he is in the files

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Ted's not in Gitmo yet?

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

This IS Hilarious...

"Elon The Omnipresent TwitMan"
IS Up In EVERYBODY's Grill.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.