#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Take some time to research ChatGPT. Early adopters will have an edge. The skills needed are detailed question asking. Anons good at that.

This will change the way many jobs are done.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

What makes it any better then Wikipedia? I know its smarter but it comes down to who puts in the information.

It isn't better than Wikipedia. It is trained on Wikipedia among many other sources, but it does not retain the full corpus.

Its output is not guaranteed to be correct and it can be coerced into making up and stating with authority completely made up "facts," including made up sources.

ChatGPT learns language, not facts. It learns to respond to certain input stimuli like certain questions with certain outputs. It does not learn the meaning of any of it, and it will not know right from wrong beyond pure semantics.

Treat it as a surfacing tool, not as a source of knowledge.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jjj in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from J.J. Jameson, click on at the bottom under it