#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Take some time to research ChatGPT. Early adopters will have an edge. The skills needed are detailed question asking. Anons good at that.

This will change the way many jobs are done.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Looks like we had the same mindset. According to the main page, chats are reviewed by techs and the AI is updated accordingly.

It "learns" only in the context of your session. You close the window, it's gone.

ChatGPT like the other GPT models is pretrained, all conversations happen after training and will not flow black into the corpus by default.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I rather be teaching to a child
But
If in some way this is a way to leave a trustful legacy/ true knowledge it's very welcome
Why do I trust old books more than modern web info?
Is it because [They] manipulated it to keep the truth from us?
Can we rewrite some sort of encyclopedia for humanity? Is this the way?

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

I love this Mandy!!! Great job!!!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

What makes it any better then Wikipedia? I know its smarter but it comes down to who puts in the information.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

I thought the same thing - It's response seemed to be the very definition of Wikipedia, basically user-input data delivered as fact.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

It isn't better than Wikipedia. It is trained on Wikipedia among many other sources, but it does not retain the full corpus.

Its output is not guaranteed to be correct and it can be coerced into making up and stating with authority completely made up "facts," including made up sources.

ChatGPT learns language, not facts. It learns to respond to certain input stimuli like certain questions with certain outputs. It does not learn the meaning of any of it, and it will not know right from wrong beyond pure semantics.

Treat it as a surfacing tool, not as a source of knowledge.

(2) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

all depends on who is feeding it. Let us not even talk about "singularity" I do not embrace things so casual. We have had a.i in the past and tyhat did not go the way they intended. I trust a dog over a computer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tay_(bot)

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Kinda gettin the "this is your new god" vibes from all this. Do not ask God, just talk to your pile of plastic and circuits.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

This is sooo cool - I can't wait to dive in!

Good work, Mandy!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

I feel this Quantum computer communicating?

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

It is a very sophisticated chat bot. There is nothing quantum about it.

(1) Show this thread