#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Our world is changing. 2023 going to focus on the changes and what we can do as a collective as well as individually.

It can't go back to the way it was.

We are getting screwed in Sweden right bow. The energy prices are like almost 1$/kwh and the governmemt is telling us to flatten the curve. They are alsi saying Covid is back and spreads. Tuff times

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @zazapr in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Sandrine --- to her Publication

Same in The Netherlands ... it's a script ...

(1) Show this thread

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

In response ZlatkQ Dimi to his Publication

Come to Poland 😉 energy is about 0,20$/kwh andd we have no Covid 😉 only war next door 😅

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Praying for you all!!🙏🙏🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Hang in there Sweden. Sending prayers and love.

May God bless you all and may He intervene to ease your situation.

sending prayers to all. 🙏🙏🙏

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

🙏🙏🙏