Energy Shifter helping the World Transform their lives into the New Earth! Host of Soul Talk Soul Life Media Patriot to the Core...

Pay attention to what your children are saying....
“Soon everyone will know everything by Xmas.”

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Patty Malek to her Publication

My 4 yr old niece told me last month,
this one stuck with me it was so cute;
She said, "There's ghosts, but if we turn on the light or we're in the light they can't see you but if it's dark they can see you so don't hide in darkness, it's safe in the light."

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

again .... [they] must silence the children. babies.

let the little children come unto me...

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

PRAYER REQUEST URGENT

there is a newborn baby in dallas childrens hospital with no love of parents or touch- not eating.- going on 2 weeks

prayers for love and light to supersede the 'no touch' to a place of angels singing and love of God overcoming all.

thanks.

lord please give this baby your presence and make him feel love and care in Jesus’ name. Amen

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Spaceforce369 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Space X Force, click on at the bottom under it