Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Listening now, about half way thru. Elon comes on at about 1:19 (1 hr, 19 min) mark. The expertise, tenacity, experience involved here is impressive. At the same time, hearing how having to view what they have had to look at is quite eye opening. Reminds me of police or detectives that have had to show up at crime scenes for years & how it affects their psyche. Twitter really has been & IS a crime scene.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response GOD WON to her Publication

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response GOD WON to her Publication

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1ZkKzXoRRgwJv
I am not on twitter & I can hear it - you should be able to also - when it says sign in just click on the 'x'

(2) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

NCSWIC

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I can summarize for the Patriots that don't have time to listen. There is a new Sheriff in town so child predators beware. We will Tweet your arrest. Fuck around and find out.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

God Bless You President Trump for Saving these Little Children! Enough is Enough, its time for Reckoning!! 😡😠💩💩🔥🔥🔥

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

absofookinglutely!

(13) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Wow
If I can see it then I must be un banned.
I'm not interested, I have AU.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

😍👍🙏🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Wish I could sign in,but im banned.

In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I can't see it??

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Thanks Kim