You don't have to understand
All you have to do is believe

Only people mentioned by @AW1_20 in this post can reply

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication

Wanted to be a teacher and perhaps I'm not cut out for the "traditional" teaching role that currently exists.

I'm more of a scholar, mentor, and teacher similar to (more classical) teachers such as Plato and Aristotle, and other philospher-teachers; you can throw Jefferson, Madison in that mix too ....I know I'm leaving others out

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

I have a degree in education. I tried it a few times. 2 uber rich private schools and once in a Montessori. Those were 10+ years ago and all horrible experiences.
I currently cant step foot in a public institution.
I completely understand and relate with what youre saying. I wish I had some suggestions for you. I get excited when I see others that want to make a difference and actually teach. Other than homeschooling or starting a homegrown schooling system I'm not sure what to do. I am not in a position to start up anything. I would love to if I had the means. Maybe its up to people like us to join together?

(1) Show this thread