#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Take some time to research ChatGPT. Early adopters will have an edge. The skills needed are detailed question asking. Anons good at that.

This will change the way many jobs are done.

I'm old enough to recall the first talking pop machines. I also recall the first time I saw my Father use one. I was 15, and Dad was doing a ride along to observe my driving skills for upcoming permit test. He got out to get me a pop. The machine greeted him as he put his money in (Cheery voice). Heard my Dad mumble some bad words as it took his money and produced no pop. Next thing I know, I heard the tailgate of the Blazer drop, and the sound of the log chain sliding over it. Next thing I know, Dad gets back in the passenger seat, looks over and says, "We are going to the park". The park is 2 blocks away, and I now realize that the pop machine will be coming with us. The sparks flew. As Dad unchained at the park and got back in, he looked over at me and said, "Never take any sh*t from anyone or anything that smiles in your face and steals from you. Especially a damn machine." In memory of Dad. U.S. Air Force, VietNam Veteran, Electrician, and generally the calmest person ever.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CuriousForge1985 in this post can reply

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

BASED !!!! SALUTE TO YOUR DAD !!!!!!!

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

❤️✨

(1) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

i would have liked to meet your Dad!! thats a great story

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Thank you.❤️ He was a hoot, for sure.✨

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

What a guy!!
👏👏👏

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Never a dull moment. Thank you!❤️✨

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

❤️❤️❤️

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

That's awesome, would have loved to know him. It's no accident you are here, for sure!

In response The Real Me to her Publication

❤️✨

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Oh my what a great story! My father was the strong and silent type-until he WASN'T. He's the NUMBER ONE REASON I take no shit.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Reminds me of my Dad who took his camera in to a shop to get fixed. He came back to pick it up and they told him they don’t have it and he never dropped it off. He called the cops and reported a robbery is taking place at the shop. When the cops came in with guns pointing. When they realized nothing was going on they said they got a report that a robbery was taking place. My Dad said there is and it’s the store robbing him. In the end, my Dad got arrested. 😂😂

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

😁 Let me guess,...False reporting? But was it, really? Perspective is everything. 😉 Cheers to your Dad. And thank you for sharing your memory with me.😁✨

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

😂😂😂 I think your Dad was Awesome! This made me laugh out loud 🤣

(2) Show this thread

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Right guy.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

😂JUSTICE....

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

He thought so that day!😁 I was SO nervous! I thought sure we would be in trouble! Dad just said, "Don't worry about it Sis. If the police show up, I'll handle it." I just remember thinking,...Ok Dad.😬 Funny thing is that I remember wondering how in the world would he be able to explain this away?! and then in the next thought,...having every confidence that he could and would. Funny that.

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Wow, what a cool dad. Amazing memory to have from your teen years with your dad!❤️

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Yes. Makes me smile every time.❤️

(1) Show this thread

OMG, what a story to be remembered by you. I simply love it.

In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication

What can I say,...It was the 80's.🤷‍♀️ Was he right? Not his actions maybe, but the sentiment behind it? Wish he was still here to ask about some of the things we face now. But eternally grateful for the memory.

(1) Show this thread

I giggled reading through, I love that story and your Father sounds like he was an awesome guy to know.

"Pop" 😄 Where in the midwest are you from? Once you leave the area, everyone calls it "soda".

They call gym shoes "sneakers." Shoes made for gym "athletic" activity- gym shoes makes sense. The rest of the world must of first worn them when up to no good, sneaking around; I don't understand.😂

And, what is on top of a house is pronounced rooooof, not ruff.

They eat dinner, not supper.

They have living rooms not front rooms.

All inquiring minds want to know, Did you Father get his can of pop in the end?

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I'm glad you got a giggle out of the story, as do I when I think of it.😊 He was an interesting guy. You are correct about the Midwest Word association thing. Crazy huh?😁 Indiana stomping grounds. Dad didn't get my pop that day, but he did have me stop at the liquor store, where he purchased a six pack of Little Kings, that he proceeded to drink on the front porch swing that evening. 😂 As a family, we laughed together that evening on the porch, as I relayed the story to the rest of the family. It was out of character for him, and that's what made it so funny. Good times!❤️😎

(1) Show this thread