#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Who is he? Can he help my brother? I am still begging God every night and day to help him hang on and not give in to his grief😔 His struggle is one I never want to endure. Nothing we say or do matters to him now.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I am so sorry to hear this. I thought he was doing better😢

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Evangelina to her Publication

We had a good thanksgiving but he is beckoning death to be with his son😔 he hashtags#DeathWishClub
The universe is feeling his heart language and that hurts me to the core. He will eventually get what he is putting out in his grief... his son did😔

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Putting you both back on my prayer list. I can feel your pain sister 😢
🙏💞🙏💞🙏

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bennastix Anon, click on at the bottom under it