#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Who is he? Can he help my brother? I am still begging God every night and day to help him hang on and not give in to his grief😔 His struggle is one I never want to endure. Nothing we say or do matters to him now.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Praying for yall. 🙏

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

Thank you. It is hard to watch.

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I am so sorry to hear this. I thought he was doing better😢

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Evangelina to her Publication

We had a good thanksgiving but he is beckoning death to be with his son😔 he hashtags#DeathWishClub
The universe is feeling his heart language and that hurts me to the core. He will eventually get what he is putting out in his grief... his son did😔

(1) Show this thread