#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Who is he? Can he help my brother? I am still begging God every night and day to help him hang on and not give in to his grief😔 His struggle is one I never want to endure. Nothing we say or do matters to him now.

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Praying for yall. 🙏

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

Thank you. It is hard to watch.

Only people mentioned by @RawHoney9 in this post can reply

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

So far he feels alcohol is the answer to numb his pain.

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

That sucks. I feel his pain. I was there a few years ago when i was giving up on the world. Spirit trap! Stoic perspectives really helped me is why i bring it up. Everyone has thier own flavor though. Maybe this Jordan cat might help. Alot of young men bring him up in conversation when speaking about self discipline and motivation but I haven’t heard to much of his material. I hope he finds meaning and purpose. I had asked myself alot of, why do i do it questions before bringing myself back.

(1) Show this thread