Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Disgusting, Shameful people....I pray we get justice for our children!

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Shannon Harding to his Publication

🥺🥺 l do too.

(1) Show this thread

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🤬🤬🤬🇨🇦

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Yes, and that doesn't count all the SADS either or future deaths because of the JAB...But, think about all the non-flu, non-pneumonia, non-common cold, non-whooping cough, non-bronchitis lives they saved? This is WAY beyond what the Nazi's did in WWII this is the NEW and improved Nazi's 2030 Agenda...Right before our eyes...And people lined up and rolled up their sleeves and brought their children to them...Because the MSM told them to and it was safe...No trains necessary...What a travesty! Nuremburg 2.0

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

and thing about this....the nationsl statics health records will forever be wrong with deaths and illnesses... that is huge....and most dont realize this is one piece of information used to gage the price of health insurance.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Yet the CDC hasn't still put a stop to the "vaccines", this tells one everything you need to know about the CDC.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Nothing to see here, folks...move along.