WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 TRUST THE PLAN

VK
#truth

George Soros
11:42AM Eastern

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Nobody.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

By the grace of God, George Soros' plan will not be completed. We are restoring our nation to its original divine foundations, as a Constitutional Republic with Judeo-Christian values. Praise God Almighty!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

My theory is that this has been an operation that has been going on since about the time JFK was assassinated. Take out these people one by one over the years, replace them or make them do what you say, where even the "bad guys" dont know they are different people. How else would you be able to take out the enormity of the swamp that has infiltrated our world? Doesn't happen overnight. It had to have been a very, very long time to make it happen. I believe after all these years we might finally be seeing the fruitation of a lot of sacrifices and very intelligent minds that were tired of what was happening and took action. And most importantly, God was tired of seeing what was happening and said, enough, is enough.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlonDDE45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beck Step, click on at the bottom under it