#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Anons are like. Duh!
#TwitterFiles2

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK us Anon's are losing our shit. I posted this on TS early this morning.
Well then maybe it's time the BIG boys looked at how we the people are thinking....@realDonaldTrump@Kash@DevinNunes
This shit show has gone on far to long it's 12.8.22 over two years since the 2020 election which we all thought was secure. Same fucking story two years later Kari Lake +++++ Fix this shit... I hope every God fearing American sees this message and asks for accountability including Trump, Kash and Devin.

when you gonna give the anons some “I fucking told you so”..🤣

when you gonna give the anons some “I fucking told you so”..🤣

Absolutely!
Tom Fitton brought up the point that twit execs also lied to congress stating that they did not shadowban.

Then again, lying to congress charges might be comparatively “small potatoes” compared to other possibilities…
#Fooked

:)

In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication

Exactly what Ii thought of, too...just didn't have the SS :)

(1) Show this thread

😃👍💥❤️🙏✝️

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

it seems some of our movies became reality...odd how our generation was primed for this
https://youtu.be/2_69TQPNIac

Juwanna Mann - Trailer #1a - YouTube

Jamal Jeffries is one basketball star who stirs up heat both on and off the court. This player's got game, girls and attitude to spare. But when one confront...

(1) Show this thread

Genuine question, are there normies on Twitter?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

All the blind are normies to me

(1) Show this thread

My internal conversation is on a loop.
"Wait. Don't we already know all this? (insert any topic)
Yeah, we do, but they don't."

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Im definitely not a normie.. Ive never been normal. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. ma17q on TikTok has impeccable timing. Hope yall can see this. I hope she sees it. Follow her on TikTok if you are on there. So many good Q frens that are creators. Im loving it! ❤️