Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

3 images

The LEFT are Hypocrites, if they are nothing else!!!

Our MSM is worthless.. the truth about this joker could have been easily ascertained if they really cared about the Truth!
Ah, but there is the rub! They DON'T Care about the Truth!!

Thanks for the post, Mike!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

hypocrites is a compliment for these evil digraceful lying cheating demons all of them need to be behind bars locked up for a very looooong time

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

You just may be right!

Hypocrites was pretty strong word used by Jesus when speaking to the oligarchy of His Earth time. But as with everything else, our intelligentsia has "watered" down the strong meaning of words, to what people can tolerate!

Thanks for the response, Rachel!

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

You're welcome, Alexis.