WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

VK
#truth

George Soros
11:42AM Eastern

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Nobody.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

By the grace of God, George Soros' plan will not be completed. We are restoring our nation to its original divine foundations, as a Constitutional Republic with Judeo-Christian values. Praise God Almighty!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Fortunately, the movie is about to end! Praise the Lord! πŸ™
https://rumble.com/v1ynrka-the-movie-you-see-in-front-of-you-is-about-to-come-to-an-end.html

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Please let it end..can't afford christmas this year for my kids or grandkids so this will be a present for me to see this end NOW.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

As VK would say β€œThis isn’t gonna be exciting for Anons”. So everytime this statement is made I yawn & want to take a nap! 😁