WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 TRUST THE PLAN

VK
#truth

George Soros
11:42AM Eastern

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Nobody.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

By the grace of God, George Soros' plan will not be completed. We are restoring our nation to its original divine foundations, as a Constitutional Republic with Judeo-Christian values. Praise God Almighty!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response memes matter to her Publication

Or else.. ?

So if they play, they get to live?

Unlike their victims.

No, they all deserve to die...

Also, If they are alllowed to live, tbey will restart their evil, they will recruit more acolytes, then will carry on like nothing happened, just as soon as the spotlight is off them... say, one generation.

no deals, and optics are important and deception is key i think

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response memes matter to her Publication

I hope they are being fooled, it should be, play, then die... but die quickly, behind the scenes, not slowly in public...

They should be pilloried... I do draw the line at being torn apart by the mob... but I do feel public humiliation, is something that they have nightmares about, and, as such, should be a nice big juicy part of their punishment.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

think we had quick trials after 😂☕🪖you know how they make special effects by recording facial movements, exprecians, and body language so AI can match a person..i dont think [they] was alloud to help in any other way bf quicktrial, and the ones under the tippety,i dont think they ever knew the tippety was toast and was reporting back to us, as in The Trump the Commander in chief and team world wide

(1) Show this thread