Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Good morning AU💚
Yesterday VK posted a video of Bob Ross painting...
And Elon posted this part of a painting...
If you step back and close your eyes a Little, just enough to blur your view you clearly see a Pepe🐸

That's how great impressionists paints...
It's about the nuances, the movement, the energy of what they are painting, you could call it the vibration...😉
it is not what it seems, its outlines, it's what resonates for them...
I love that a lot💚
It's very Anon-like
2 pics

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Depth perception. I thought the first item on the clothes line represented the twitter bird - it looked a little like one to me. I totally missed it until I saw it from the distance and with the depth perception. SQ CQQL!!! 😎

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

agreed

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

:)🐸

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Almost like he’s Elon 2.0.
We’ll take it!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Love this, it might be old news for most Anons, but Nana is enjoying every frickin minute of it.

WE HAVE WAITED SO DAMN LONG FOR THIS!

Nana can not imagine the pure joy of those that have been working on this plan for literally DECADES!

SAVORING THE MOMENTS!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You → me → same page 🙏😽🎉💞

#FINALLY

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

😁And now, you can't un-see it.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

LOL! I saw Elon's post early but didnt get it all I saw were the canoes & clothes on the line but seeing it again really tiny on my phone I SEE! #PepeCulture

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

😉👍

(1) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I really want to like Elon....but I have seen so many bad things about him. I know he is supposed to be setting up the starlink, internet, phones and free energy. I just don't trust that there isn't something bad connected to it all.

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

Elon may have been a black hat in the past but he is now working for the white hast. If that means the real Elon was taken out, and someone else is in his place, I am not sure, but whoever is in control of him is forcing him to do good.

(1) Show this thread

Christian descended from a Captain in the Revolutionary War.

Well it's going to take an alarm clock.

In response Camille 317 to her Publication

Or one big smack!! 😉

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

🔥

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

😉💪💥💕

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

😆

(2) Show this thread