Good morning AU💚
Yesterday VK posted a video of Bob Ross painting...
And Elon posted this part of a painting...
If you step back and close your eyes a Little, just enough to blur your view you clearly see a Pepe🐸

That's how great impressionists paints...
It's about the nuances, the movement, the energy of what they are painting, you could call it the vibration...😉
it is not what it seems, its outlines, it's what resonates for them...
I love that a lot💚
It's very Anon-like
2 pics

Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

musk is mocking the deep state with their symbolism boomeranged back at them

they mocked us for decades and generations with their secret symbolism

I want to trash every painting I see with the masonic hand gestures, but it identifies them as secret pedos in reality

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Saw pepe before I saw anything else 😎

Loyal patriot, part of the movement to fight medical tyranny, govt corruption, child trafficking & human enslavement. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

You can catch my latest blog...

Balenciaga - Twitter Files = Smoking Gun - JFK Jr Next Role?
https://www.marzlovesfreedom.com/post/my-pillow-guy

#wwg1wga

Loyal patriot, part of the movement to fight medical tyranny, govt corruption, child trafficking & human enslavement. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Marlene Love to her Publication

Who are the real nazi racists?

(1) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I see it now. Didn't see it on Twitter earlier 🤣🤣🐸🐸

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

😎😀

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😂😂😂😂😂 LOVE IT, LOLOL!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana did not have to step back to see froggie!

Can't wait!
Tucker is doing his part to help take down MSM too!

Love our Pepes! 💖 Took rhis one in Times Square in 2008. You can see the top corner of a building on the top left. Now I know why she always makes me smile 🐸

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

I just saw the Pepe....I usually see things like this but I was stumped on this painting got to admit!

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

i absolutely sucked at seeing those 3d pics in the mall back in the 80/90s guess these older eyes see a lil better now!
https://youtu.be/MrHxhQPOO2c

You are so right!!!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Amazing actor Elon is.
I guess when you are handed a stack of evidence against you by Trump
you can become a great actor.
I am glad this is working to wake up people.
Trusting the plan
Tesla phone isn't what we think per research yesterday 💐🤗🍿

In response arba happihr to her Publication

i think gigantinourmous ...& we've clearly been SHOWN how important &magnificent our dna is as the authentic, natural, organic REAL version of memory storing & recording of information with NO TRANSHUMAN OUTSIDE TECHNOLOGY NEEDED ....lets just TURN BACK ON the shut off strands & use TO LIVE, in my opinion💎👈🏻& so much more cones with that too ...no need for so much we currently have in this false light realm!

(1) Show this thread

Elon is doing an AMAZING JOB Red Pilling Earth 💪🐸💥

#TyElon
#NCSWIC
#TheGreatAwakening
#STARLINK
#BeautifulBraveNewWorld

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

agreed

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Depth perception. I thought the first item on the clothes line represented the twitter bird - it looked a little like one to me. I totally missed it until I saw it from the distance and with the depth perception. SQ CQQL!!! 😎

(10) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

My lack of imagination at times astounds me. Thanks for pointing it out. I immediately saw it before picture 2! When it comes to art I must have my hand held. I'm happy you held mine.