Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Never be afraid to ask others for help and their prayers.

This is the way and it’s how the Creator works through us.

It also shows you’re humble and trust in Him.

God bless each and every one of you for being an amazing example to our community and humanity abroad.

Today is just damn hard. Feel myself shutting down. That never ends well.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

🙌❤️🙌

Prayers for you Sparrows 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Sending you prayers and a hug.
This battle is hard.
I feel the same some days too.
You've got this and God has got you.
You also have a Fam here that loves you.
Rest
Rejuvenate
Rejoin the fight
Repeat.
❤️🙏❤️

Sending prayers!

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

🙏❤️🙏
Matthew 11:28 Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.”

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

❤️Sending love and prayers your way

🙏❤️Same. Taking a break.

A post from TS and Twitter.
Many are feeling it.
Lifting you up in prayer.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

me too! But I don’t, God did not get us this far for us to quit. We have to keep pushing forward. Take the day off go outside get some fresh air watch the goofy squirrels it will make you smile. I called in sick to work which is legit because I’m fighting a sinus infection. Nothing new. Prayers for you my friend. We love you.🙏, We need you

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

💖We are all God’s children.💖

We are lifting you up in prayer. God is closer when we are lowest. Talk with Him and share your burden while thanking Him for blessing and healing you. He never stops healing and blessing us. His Love is streamed into us continuously from within. He won’t let you go, turn to Him. 🙏💕

God bring Age of Enlightenment your peace. I pray that you would send them joy and hope. Let them know they are not alone and that you God have already won.

🙏💗🙏

Take the time and rest! I just went through that! Battle fatigue, I think! Mind racing but to tired to even get into routine! Rest my Fren 🙏🏼🥰 Take a couple days away! recharge your body! ❤️

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

prayers friend...you are loved and supported here. sending you big hugs!🙏💕

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying for you!

#BlessUp