Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

This is what did me in tonight!!! iI sm so sad for him and his family. I am turning off my phone for a day or two

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

wake up!!! F Beydon!

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Surely NOT! What a poopy pants move. 😡

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Current pResident of What a Broken bankrupt Corrupt treasonous Administration. who knows any more. its all a joke America is a joke right now people and just too busy with there lives to notice. GET ON WITH IT White Hats!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana would bet ya money that the one he traded for has something to do with "Fast n Furious" Idk why but as soon as I heard it that thought just slapped me hard.

🤬

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Brett Ney Griner news almost ruined my morning.... I went outside, better now
Still don't like it, Paul should have been home already

2 pics.

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

both of these people are men. Pray for Marine Paul Whelan.