Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Shin Riimo to his Publication

Great actors make great movies.

thats him he just got that hair surgery thing

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I'll take you are correct, sir for $200.

MAGA first, MEGA second, FREE & SAVE the Children. Digital Soldier. WWG1WGA

Am i the only one, who has a "Trump-isch" vibe with some / most posted twitter tweets from " elon" would not suprise me if 45 is also playing (one of?) the Musk roles?

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response MEGA Truth4all to his Publication

Or John John?
Or how about VK?
Are They one in the same?
i know John has played Trump at rallies before

(2) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

look at the brow ridge and the eyes are deeper set on right. went from no chin to strong square chin round face to square face this is more than hair plugs as advertised in earlier articles even the mouth is less feminine looking. just my take 😉

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Those hair plugs really took off, didn't they!

I know 20 years is a long time, but the Musk of today has a different facial structure, jaw line, eyebrow and nose shape.

Unless he also had plastic surgery... but I'm not sure why he would do that, as his looks are not his brand.

(1) Show this thread