Wifey update:

Your prayers have been felt Patriots. Thank you so much.

Figured out she has the flu but had some uncontrollable shaking and pain in her legs. Looked like a fooking vax victim and it freaked me out a bit.

Sheโ€™s already healing quickly.

I love you all more than you realize.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

i am relieved and glad!!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! ๐ŸŒž

Missed the first post about your wife being sick Doq but certainly glad she is recovering and feeling better. Love and orayers! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Praying๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Father, Patriot, Ret. Firefighter/EMT #WWG1WGA #XRP

Wife and I have the same deal. Fever/muscle aches first 3-4 days. Took an 800mg Ibuprofen one night, so I could sleep, because my legs ached so bad. Now have mild cough and just feel like hell. On my 12th day of this trash.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! โ€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Glad to hear sheโ€™s s doing better Doq! ๐Ÿ™โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™

healing energy

God is good. Love you, too Doq

ALL IN!! ๐ŸชžThe Truth Will Set You Free ๐Ÿชž ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ Family Is Everything ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿฆ… MAGA ๐Ÿฆ…

I missed the post where she was sick--so thankful she is on the mend. Sending love, hugs and light to both of you!โค๏ธ

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

SO happy to hrat!

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

So glad she's feeling better โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

โค๏ธ

Praise God ;)

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/ร—

There is a strain of something going around that seems to just SAP magnesium stores. massive headache can be usually be convinced to go away with a dose of liquid trace minerals high in magnesium, also helps with leg tremors and body pain.

Hope she continues recovering quickly.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

๐Ÿ™ we love you too, fren

๐Ÿ™โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Good!

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

So happy she's doing better Doq! God Bless.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Teared up a bit there. Praise God. We love you right back.

Luke 17:21 ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ #FamilyIsEverything

Glad she is better, Doq! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Continued Prayers!

#BlessUp

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Oh Doq, I am sure that was scary for both of you.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜˜Nana continues prayers for her. Please let her know how much we love you both. Lifting you both up๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡
Praying for everyone here everyday.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Awww, I am glad she's feeling better. That would have scared me too. You're a good husband :). Proud of you. Give her lots of love and tell her we will continue to pray for her to fully recover. Take care of yourself too. Keep your immune system strong. We are blessed here. While all of this craziness is going on, we have a safe place where we all know we are loved and valued. GOD in incredibly good. Sending love Patriot.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

๐Ÿ™๐ŸปPraise Godโค๏ธ

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, โค๏ธUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. ๐Ÿคฌ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Great news๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Just now saw this Doq, So happy she is healing. Prayers lifted for a full recovery๐Ÿ™