Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good ones and bad (paid) ones... we are fighting evil in every nook and cranny🙏🏻

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Ugh. I saw the raw video. Something out of 1940's literature. Uniforms ironic, their actions are most cowardly.

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

What worries me most is that vacant stare they give back to this guy. Chilling... 😨😨

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

My take on what's happening here is this. This is a much needed, well deserved, and well done "dressing down" of some mindless sheep disguised as public servants. In our household, we call this a good old fashioned "Granny cussin". It's when someone with more experience, heart, and wisdom tells you about yourself when no one else will. They do it with confidence, composure, and cold hard facts. There's no place to run from a good old "Granny cussin". Well done!

do you have to wear the hat or is it optional?

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

I've tweeted the news story from Not The Bee & tagged Gov Youngkin in it to fix this.
I think we can make noise with the VA Gov Youngkin, the D.A. & the police force. If they're going to strongarm without the Constitution to back them up, we can stand up together to help this man fight back for our Constitution
https://notthebee.com/article/virginia-restaurant-gets-raided-by-cops-shut-down-for-defying-lockdown-orders-two-years-ago

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

little pussies they look like they wanna cry.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Sickening! It is heart breaking driving around and seeing so many small businesses closed. I pray they are bllessed soon!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

You can see how little they care, they should lose their jobs and be jailed themselves for an unconstitutional seizure of property.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

I became so disheartened and so angry that I tried to join Space Force. I was more than a little embarrassed when the gentleman told me that 60 was the cut off. Oh wells.

(1) Show this thread

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

i think its been removed & they r working on compensation.. BUT IT NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED( battle of Athens 1946)..
https://www.fox5dc.com/news/virginia-gov-glenn-youngkin-wants-to-reimburse-businesses-fined-for-covid-violations

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

That sounds positive - hope they all get reimbursed and their businesses reinstated.

(1) Show this thread

CALL in your thoughts on the mandates with facts, why are doctors given $$$ per vax and twice that for vaxxing children.
Why are the vax dying? ... Look at the #'s!
Use logic.
Why are the unvax still healthy?

this info was at the end of the clip.

Sad so many brainwashed. We all are at some level. We all have been programmed. I feel sorry for all involved.

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

Stop referring to them as Law Enforcement. They are Mandate Enforcement. They Force Mandates upon the masses.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Boy I didn't see any signs of souls in their bodies.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I was thinking the same thing.

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

What will become of Police , Doctors , Hospitals that went against our rights just for a paycheck ?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

I think we will find out.

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Saying, "I was just following orders," will not be enough.

(2) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

What happens if mayors/ police comms/chiefs do not enforce the law?
What authority does POTUS have specifically over the Marines?
Why is this important?
What is Mueller's background? Military?
Was Trump asked to run for President w/ assurances made to prevent tampering?
How is POTUS always 5-steps ahead?
Who is helping POTUS?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Part 1 video 👇🏻

Fredericksburg, VA police department shut this US Army Veteran’s sandwich shop down due to failure to meet totalitarian covid mandates 2 years ago!

story here too:
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/12/06/virginia-veteran-who-bucked-covid-orders-vows-to-fight-on-after-his-restaurant-stormed-by-authorities-1314854/

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

not sure, but looking like maybe these guys shutting down restaurant

😃👍✝️🙏💙🔥everyone just has to start saying NO...if not us ...then who

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

manifesting works . God Bless us all

. 🙌🏻👍🏻👊🏻
Looks like their realizing it! 🙏🏼

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

putting officers in this positition sure as 💩wake them up. they know. it is in their eyes

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Not+sure+what+is+happening+here

Donald Trumps House Of Wings - 318
Greatest American Hero Part Two
My People Will Know My Voice
Its Gonna Happen Its Gonna Happen❤️
John Fitzgerald Kahlooni Kennedy❤️
Decode Transition To Greatness
Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day Dec Seven❤️
Soldiers Take Our Enemies Out❤️
Wake Up Neo The Matrix Has You
They Devised To Take Away My Life
Who Imitated Actual Keith Richards❤️
Everything I Do I Do It For You
For Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen
Everlasting Life Is From Jesus
Thats Why We Are Here Final Test
Elohim Is An Extraterrestrial
Final Rainbow Bridge December Twelfth

Timestamp = Q Post 428

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

im speechless. On my window sill

(1) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

LEO was sent in to shut down this guys business because he did not folllow “Covid Mandates” that they themselves have admitted DON’T WORK.

https://twitter.com/mattforva?s=21&t=bm51p1yGCMvV9-4o1hBpWQ

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Cops, firefighters, the military, none are heroes simply because they wear uniforms. Instead, they're hired hands doing a job. They worried about making house payments, paying child support, and their pensions...

In response chuck ross to his Publication

AGREED!

(1) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

ok—— theres a thought
what if—-
you pretend that you come in hard on this place full metal jacket so to say—- cause people to “live the predictable outcome”
——> communistic take down—-
after the shock factor is passed, the general population recover from their stun—
We The People had enough(APL) and go public with WE’RE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT, ANYMORE——
what if, something was rotten under that site?
those particular officers seem to have a resolve to them—-
IMO
after all what part of WE HAVE IT ALL dont we accept yet

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

So sad that none of those law enforcement officers recognized the truth the restaurant owner was speaking enough to say something along the lines of "Sir, you are right, sorry to have bothered you. Okay, everyone let's go and let this man get back to running his business. Have a nice day"

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Masonic pieces of shit!!!