Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Patriots if I could ask for your prayers.

My wife hasn’t slept all night. Her legs are aching to the point where she can’t sleep. We don’t know what’s wrong. She’s unvaxxed β€” of course.

I appreciate it AU family!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Hi Doq, same thing happened to me, seemingly out of nowhere, aching legs for a couple of years. Only difference in blood work was Vit D level went from 25 (no leg pain) to 80 (bad leg pain), b/c doc put me on high dose Vit. D. Even though my Vit. D supplement had Vit K2 in it, I do not believe it was a sufficient amount of K2. I stopped taking the Vit. D altogether and got a good Vit K2 supplement. About a month later, my leg pain was gone. (I'm mid-50s female.)
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

In response MMJ Schu to her Publication

Good to know this. Im reading the comments to Doc's prayer request, because I have recently also been having leg pain at night.. even days. I also have been taking high dose Vit D-3...maybe I will layoff and hope that it helps. 😊

I hope it helps! I was having daytime pain too. I was taking Magnesium so I knew it was not lack of Magnesium. Stopping the D and taking the Vit K2 is what helped.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜€

In response janice marie to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Schu420 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MMJ Schu, click on at the bottom under it