Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Patriots if I could ask for your prayers.

My wife hasn’t slept all night. Her legs are aching to the point where she can’t sleep. We don’t know what’s wrong. She’s unvaxxed — of course.

I appreciate it AU family!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Hi Doq, same thing happened to me, seemingly out of nowhere, aching legs for a couple of years. Only difference in blood work was Vit D level went from 25 (no leg pain) to 80 (bad leg pain), b/c doc put me on high dose Vit. D. Even though my Vit. D supplement had Vit K2 in it, I do not believe it was a sufficient amount of K2. I stopped taking the Vit. D altogether and got a good Vit K2 supplement. About a month later, my leg pain was gone. (I'm mid-50s female.)
🙏🏻🙏🏻

Good to know this. Im reading the comments to Doc's prayer request, because I have recently also been having leg pain at night.. even days. I also have been taking high dose Vit D-3...maybe I will layoff and hope that it helps. 😊

In response MMJ Schu to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jmmcginley in this post can reply

In response janice marie to her Publication

I hope it helps! I was having daytime pain too. I was taking Magnesium so I knew it was not lack of Magnesium. Stopping the D and taking the Vit K2 is what helped.
👍👍😀