Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Good afternoon! Maybe someone can paint Anon Mountain Island? 🥰🎨🖼️

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Good afternoon! Maybe someone can paint Anon Mountain Island? 🥰🎨🖼️

A Canadian comedy show used to do a spoof on Bob. It was hilarious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9ReUa-Q6K4

Art break(This hour has 22 minutes spoof) - YouTube

What the title says

Bob was the bomb! We artists manifest our own little happy worlds in each painting. Let’s manifest our new world! .

I live and breath Wood Restoration, that's just amazing!

Today is 11/22.

12 -> 1+2 = 3
+
/

11/22

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Good evening VK!
TS 14:07
💧147

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

972 days ago was 4/9/2020

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Love watching Bob Ross videos.
t/s 14:07 > 777
14:07 > 5:7 > 12 > 3
2:07 > 9 > 333
video 2:57 > 2:3 > 5:5
💧257

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Bob Ross was a master sergeant in the United States Air Force. He may have once said that he had to act tough and mean in the military so he decided to not raise his voice once he left the military. And how truly calm and soft spoken his voice was while painting! It was great fun to watch him paint and listen to him comment. Just this week, Bob Ross was inducted into Florida Artists Hall of Fame.

"...happy little trees, friendly clouds and happy accidents..."

was Bob a signal for the CIA through his show?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I think that’s the episode where he jokes about trapping the guy in there & needed to paint a door! lol! God I love Bob Ross.

q 972 first line ~
Think outside the box.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I love this!!!

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

Oh dear, is Hunter painting again to sell for big bucks,..money laundering?

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I have always been amazed at how artist can pick up a brush with a little paint,. and make such cool pictures.

💙👍

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Been talking about barns all day then i see old Bob , always a sweet calming presence. Thanks VK .

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

🤔Nobody posted video length.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

😂😂

I Always Watched Him, He Made Everything Look So Easy! Only I Couldn’t Do It! lol!

I Always Watched Him, He Made Everything Look So Easy! Only I Couldn’t Do It! lol!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

😎Good evening, wasn't on earlier, just seein this now

There's "Something about Bob"😎

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Good evening to You Vincent ! I used to always watch him ...soo serene and creative...almost mesmerizing..

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Full picture being painted. It's a nice picture coming into focus👍

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Vibin with BR. " Look how sharp that brush is". I am heading to the attic to paint (soon!) And I was working on something else. Bob Ross is a legend!