This is my stalker.

See the graphic with more details...

Richard Alan Barrett believes he is the Golden child.

Most Recent pic is the first pic you see in the bunch, he sent it to a very good friend of mine.

***This is a Cease and Desist***

Some of the accounts that I do know of on here that he revealed himself to me are:

Willow_Patriot (Shield of Faith) (on several social media Anonup, TruthSocial, Gab, WeGo, Pintrest)
IAM Ulfhednar (Starseed179) (Anonup)

And many accounts on FB, probably more...

"Ricky Ricky"
https://www.facebook.com/richard.barrett.961556
https://www.facebook.com/rich.barrett.397
https://www.facebook.com/mollyb.mollyb.3
https://www.facebook.com/rickybobby.lee.3
https://www.facebook.com/ricky.barrett.5815
https://www.facebook.com/ric.barrett.56

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Two more things I would like to add here, this comes from memory...

R said he was a part of COBRA (this is the comma comms people) (the ones that write in ,,, )

and he mentioned being with the Galactic Federation as well.

Not sure if this helps in any way, but it may.

I feel I must also state that most of this happened online. The feelings that I, myself, or family and/or friends felt, are something that were felt and some of it was recorded online in conversations and some not.

Certain things that I pick up as an empath or made note of are hard to explain unless someone else has had the same experience. There is one time I believe I did see this person in 3D, no idea if he has been near me physically before). I do however, have friends during all this time that I have spoken with and told my experiences and happenings with.

In April of 2021 at my local grocery store, I believe I saw him twice, although he never spoke and I did NOT go out of my way to speak with him. But my mouth did hit the floor.

So nothing solid on any of this except conversations with him online and experiences. Not much would stand out as court "evidence", unless his accounts were fully shown to authorities.

And this was also why I was reluctant to come forward.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

Dogs name was Moses, if I correctly remember.

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

5:5 go Time
i Am
i WILL
work on my 👉 righteous anger 💢 issues when we know ALL OF THE CHILDREN ARE SAFE NOT MOST ALL
#SaveOurChildren
we must see something say something

In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication

💛God bless you Brian, TY for helping me so much!!! You are loved dear brother!!! TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

The amount of energy vampires that prey on people who are any social media is beyond belief. These vampires are organized by various agencies, UN is big in financing these creatures. My old adage of "trust no one" tho rather harsh really applies. Sending you love and strength.

In response Wandering Soul to her Publication

TY kindly!!!

This evil energy vampire owes a life debt to Edmund du Rothchild, as told to me by R. And if you search his contacts, even a Rockefeller comes up.I hope they ALL get ALL that they deserve!!!

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

I know this stalking is real and pray for your release from them. I’ve known others who are tormented by stalking and the incredulity they suffer from friends and family and law enforcement. These people enjoy torturing their victims and I believe they are enabled by government agencies, otherwise they couldn’t keep finding their victims when they change devices and numbers, even moving away. They will be stopped. Your strength is inspiring. 🙏

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

TY kindly!!! Your words are inspiring!!!

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Thank You!!! God bless you and your family!!!

(2) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

We MUST keep this thread alive!!

In response Evangelina to her Publication

The karmic False Twin Flame cycle for me last night completely ended with the Cold moon. Cycle completed, new beginnings.

For me, this Evil Energy Vampire was outed because he wouldn't leave myself or my family (my youngest who is disabled knows when he comes around and literally screams), or my friends alone. I do not like outing people, but I will protect myself, family, and friends. And thus, it had to be done. I had outed him over the years before, but not with as much information and without a picture.

What each does with this information is up to each. I just need closure for myself, my family, and my friends.

(1) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Fuck you willow you better leave Kris alone.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Perhaps now he will! TY!!!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Yeah👊👊👊🔥

(2) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Just to be clear, he has 2 *WILLOW* accounts.

He has a Willow_Patriot account on Anonup, TruthSocial, Gab, WeGo and on Pintrest. Some of the motorcycle and the race car that he claimed to have rode or driven are there as well, they match to his other accounts. The term 'Willow' is on of the house street names that he or someone in the family owns. I looked it up once.

I am uncertain of the second account, but it looks like his m.o.

(2) Show this thread

I questioned this dude since I joined AU. He HATES Trump and Trump's Family. I confronted him on a couple of occasions and he quickly pointed out that he had over 13K posts compared to my less than 100 at that time. Any true Patriot knows No One Person is Above Another regardless of any #'s. A couple of weeks ago we got into it again and I BLOCKED him. A few days later I began seeing his posts again and he began *liking* some comments. No doubt to let me know, he is in control, not me.

So glad to see this brought out in the open.

TY for sharing! Dark to Light! TY!!!

R loves Michael Jackson music. And I love Janet Jackson's older music. And for the Diana posts, he knew my dream I had when Princess Diana died, also documented on my old Kris Williams Account on FB and also documented some years even further back in the Mary Summer Rain group on yahoogroups.

Princess Diana, is a Spencer, I am related distantly to the Spencers. And she came to me in a dream that night she died, before it was announced on the radio and told me that "Everything would be ok" and not to worry. I was camping up in the Appalachian mountains then with at the time my soon to be husband. After I got out of the tent to see where my husband was, he was listening to the radio and he said they just announced her death and I told him about the dream before he said that and I told him I knew. coinkie dinkies. But then again, there are no coincidences!!!

(3) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

is he on here?

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

In response American Girl to her Publication

sorry miss read that blocking now.

(1) Show this thread

Blocked!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Use it.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Sometimes when one is thinking of other things, one forgets that button, but TY for the reminder!!!

(1) Show this thread

When in doubt, there is no doubt.
Block em all, let God sort it out.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

💛Yes, TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

satan is a punk and satan worshippers are punk ass bitches. God bless and protect you.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Thanks for the heads up Kris

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

YW!!!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Blocked
Again thank you for the heads up 🤗
They are stupid Everything typed on the internet is saved.
Sounds like he will be joining many more in gitmo.
They don't know who they are messing with 🙃
We have a team of frogs behind us ☺️💞🙏🙏

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Thank you Kris for the heads up
Prayer and love sent to you and your family.
🤗💐💞 🙏🙏💞
He isn't very smart is he
WWG1WGA

In response arba happihr to her Publication

TY!!! I just hope he gets ALL he deserves!!!

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

wow Kris this is insane! im so sorry...sending you my light!!! stay safe ❤️🙏

In response I am Keri to her Publication

TY, I will do my best!!! This means a lot!!!

(1) Show this thread

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Gang stalkers have no authority of their own, they have to steal it. Keep standing on the ground that God has given you. No one can take it. Cede nothing. Thank you for letting us know about what has been going on. We stand with you in agreement to Gods faithfulness. Keep your focus on God and starve this minion of the dark.

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

throw this asshole off.

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

TYVM!!! It means a lot!!! It has been a long 4 years!

(2) Show this thread

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Knew something was up with "Willow Patriot". I noticed on one of VK's post they were bullying him and just kept posting. You know they are not one of us instantly.

In response Beck Step to her Publication

Willow_Patriot is the one that approached me and I learned it was Richard. That one you have listed could perhaps be a second account, but I really do not know.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

i posted this please share

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Yes, it couldvery well be a second account, however I will note here that Willow_Patriot was the one that contacted me. Although it is his usuall pattern with Princess Diana, Star Wars material. I have the Willow_Patriot blocked

(6) Show this thread

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
Let nothing bring harm to my Fren Kris🐸Hugs

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

TYVM!!! God bless!!!

(1) Show this thread

💛Exactly, TY for the reminder!!!

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I rebuke you demon people on fake accounts in the Name of Jesus Christ✝️✝️✝️✨✨✨🔥🔥🔥you are rendered powerless for the Holy Spirit filled

The Holy Spirit already revealed the above stalkers to many and the authorities know!!!. You better run faster...

(2) Show this thread

Asking our Heavenly Father to protect you and keep you safe. WWG1WGA Hugs!

TYVM!!! God bless!!!

(1) Show this thread

Additional contacts of people and conversations...

Richard is Spaceforce? Majestic 12? Noble Knights Templar?

From Facebook a couple of years back from now.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Blocked and now digging on these pos's

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

blocked because my fren reqested it
let me know anymore on here

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

I will do my best to! I have this bookmarked to post more!!!

(1) Show this thread