Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Liz is a warrior and a Patriot!!!! Great photos!!! 🙏 💕 🇺🇸 🦅

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

hmm looks like Trumps brother to me.

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

looks like a wax figure to me. unmoving.

(1) Show this thread

Liz is the best

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response James Dean to his Publication

❤️Yes!

(1) Show this thread

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Liz has a fearless soul…so glad we are getting to the point where we can see things happening.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I have always loved and admired Liz. That's not President Trump though. I pray wherever he is he is safe and he knows how much he is loved.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Not that sure about that... Looks like him to me ... maybe with a filter from the person who took the pic. (Mentioned to another friend in this thread that a friend of mine uses filter on every single picture he posts on social media. LOL. Not just of him but of everyone. None of us recognize ourselves. Hahahah... Just kidding, but, seriously, the right kind of "face" filter can change the appearance a lot. Now... Who took that picture??😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

looks so much like his brother Robert.🤔

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

So frikkin strange.... that 45 - different from the rest.

In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication

He looks the same to me. :) Or maybe the person who took the picture put a filter on him. :) I have a guy friend who does that all the time for his social media pics. LOL. :)

(1) Show this thread