💥💢💥 OMG❗❗❗ 💥💢💥 👇 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

CEO of Pfizer at a WEF meeting states: “Our dream and goal is to reduce the human population by 50% by 2023.”

Only people mentioned by @CheriLeeKS in this post can reply

In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication

They are applauding that!

We just heard him wrong. Right? He didn't really mean that now did he? Do you think that maybe that's why they had to create a false pandemic in order to create enough panic and fear so that millions would take the death jab and be righteous and virtue signal while doing it?

Careful. I do not know when this is from, but this is edited. Carefully watch between "Number of people in the world" and "50 percent" there is a blip.

In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication

good 👀

(1) Show this thread

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

Is this for real ?
" Unbelievable "

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

EVIL SCUM!!!

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

When was this taped? He refers to "now." Is this after all the boosters? Could he be so stupid to stay this was a goal of Pfizer?
Could this be altered so that he appears to be saying this? If it is true, then he needs to be charged criminally, as does his entire "team."

And the audience applauds.

Hang that stupid pos at GITMO who gives a natural fk what that secret org pussy wants.

Hang that stupid pos at GITMO who gives a natural fk what that secret org pussy wants.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

New "medicines" & DE-population goal of 50%...
in the same breath!!!

You don't have to be Sherlock to make the connection here.

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

If you want to know what these parasites think just put them with other parasites. They are too stupid to not tell all. That is a major problem they all have. They all live in a bubble surrounded by yes men vying for a crumb or two. Those crumbs cost everything they are and won't save them in the end. The idiots gather together to pat themselves on the back. Easy place for a roundup! Just saying.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Let's round up the Mother Weffers and start depopulating them. They don't stop till WE STOP THEM. Does it get any more clear?

We share very few sentiments with our government.

He looks like he could be the spawn of Schwab.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sick POS!!!

Better idea...reduce [them] by 100%

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

People applaud this man. Sick