This theory popped a few times recently. Thoughts?

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Here is the full 13 minute video and chanel it is from. https://youtu.be/XlOUXiyi230

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

fact is, we don't know the facts but do wonder if we're being prepared to find out? It's all so bizarre but when i think of all the possibilities my mind can only go so far. raises more questions than answers.

For some time now, I’ve felt this theory was the case. It helps explain the empty cities pictured in the late 1800’s. Mind you we are supposed to believe all the megalithic structures were produced by horse and carriage technologies at the time?! Right… Nothing adds up the way they tell us it should. What’s even real anymore? Anything?! I think EVERYTHING is/has been a complete lie all along.

Last thing on earth anyone should do is to follow me. We're all on our own Hero's Journey. I like to read what other's may know.

Fascinating read on Wiki about the 1890 US Census Records that were burned up in 1921 in a fire . Tabulated by the first hole punch machine (way before IBM) and not humans. According to Wiki the US population grew exponentially by 1900, especially in the Western states of the US. That's a big ole - hmmm???? We will never know where those cabbage patch/orphan train babies went to and what occupation they were holding in 1890.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1890_United_States_census

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Fascinating! I used to look through old postcards in markets/junk & antique shops in my teens to find the bizarre ones...I remember seeing some like those.
Didn't VK post a question recently about how many 'real' people are on earth?

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

left is a dolphin
right is a human

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Makes total sense to me
The cabbage and stork more than anything
As I child I would listen to this tape a song I loved said something like this, children were singing it: "the stories of cabbages and storks have no evidence at all, my mama made me and I am the happiest of all" 🎶🎵
None of these cabbages stories was alive in our grandparents homes, the kids would see their mama pregnant and knew the babies were in there, very simple, very natural...

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

maybe relating to adrenachrome harvesting? which maybe has been a thing longer than we realize?

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

Of course it has. 😱😡

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Wild idea here - could it be bodies grown for soul scalping?#Simpsons
In other words souls are captured at death via last breath and then they need a body, which is grown, for them to inhabit .

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

It's such a way out there theory that it just could be possible. There had to be a bigger agenda besides just replacing ppl in the spotlight. That would also explain clones...no souls... satanic ideologies and worship and the AI's could be the guards to keep replacing the clones as they drop over...Stepford Wives?

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

World's Fair Edition (The Notebook) - YouTube

Thanks for watching, God bless, and I love you all!!!*This channel is not paid by any third party to promote anything* If you like this video, or any of my p...

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Fascinating!

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Wow! 🤯
At this point anything is possible. Whatever the truth is humanity needs to know it.

was intrauterine pregnancy even a part of the original divine plan slash template..

was intrauterine pregnancy even a part of the original divine plan slash template..

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Ide Bet We Would find out if we had access To the Library under the Vatican🧐

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

Humanity must re-educate itself now. The benevolent intergalactic community will now re-order the present 'structures' in accordance with the laws of nature. The Deep State Elites are the founders of the anti-life ideology, originally spawned from the reptilian mind of exterrestrials. It is the spirit of selfishness, greed and complacency, which does not respect any natural law. Its sole purpose was the destruction and genetic engineering of mankind.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Alrighty then! Now some dots are connecting with the orphan trains and incubators at World Fairs. 😮

Someone also told me a guy who says he's a Pleadian claims
there are FAR fewer Humans than we think. Far Fewer!!

Thank you for sharing!! 💞

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Holy shit that was CRINGE!!! Yes kind of goes along with the Mud Flood theories and Tataria and Divergents reset of humanity in the late 1700s and/or early 1800s wtf with all the Incubators and Orphanages? And these post cards are beyond bizarre...Wtf?

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Hmmm... don't really know what to make of that.

cabbage patch silent movie, long before dolls 👀

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hwN3gtiFZZ0

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Holley Wood
Queen Elizabeth
there's a topic
🧐

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

If you're old like me, then you might remember the Christmas stampedes for Cabbage Patch Dolls. Each one came with a birth certificate and adoption papers. Was there a hidden message in that product?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabbage_Patch_Kids

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

Epstein.. baby farms
Skippy.. Carrots = Gitmo prisoners
pizza gate

nice connection..

https://youtu.be/b0suK0Fl8Ko

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

I remember...& I thought it was really weird, never wanted one, let alone play with the ones my friends got.

(3) Show this thread

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Have to say KANYE's (YE) weird behavior of late is a good possibilty.

future proves past?