Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

CLICK THE PURPLE MICROPHONE - LIVE IN PROGRESS

https://twitter.com/ElonMusk

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

It was a fabulous Q&A, the Town Square is open for public speaking๐Ÿธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Yes, I enjoyed it, but he didn't send a tweet to let people know it was open. I just stumbled upon it and thought, "what is that?"

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

I saw it here, and flew over to Twitter! I could be wrong, but, I believe it was announcedโ€ฆ

I kept watching for Elon's tweets but it never came.

Have had the day to think about it and there was definitely a post here on AU, donโ€™t remember who postedโ€ฆI cannot get on Twitter, to scroll or read posts, still suspended, but, was able to listen to the Q&Aโ€ฆsorry you missed it, Iโ€™m guessing there will be moreโ€ฆmoderators were terrific๐Ÿธ

I didn't miss it, I stumbled on the live Q&A when I saw the microphone on his banner. Sorry, there was a misunderstanding. It was a great Q&A plus all the tweets.

Iโ€™m tired, glad you were able to get on๐Ÿธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡

Only people mentioned by @amylilley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from amy lilley, click on at the bottom under it