Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

CLICK THE PURPLE MICROPHONE - LIVE IN PROGRESS

https://twitter.com/ElonMusk

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

It was a fabulous Q&A, the Town Square is open for public speaking๐Ÿธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Yes, I enjoyed it, but he didn't send a tweet to let people know it was open. I just stumbled upon it and thought, "what is that?"

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

I saw it here, and flew over to Twitter! I could be wrong, but, I believe it was announcedโ€ฆ

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Have had the day to think about it and there was definitely a post here on AU, donโ€™t remember who postedโ€ฆI cannot get on Twitter, to scroll or read posts, still suspended, but, was able to listen to the Q&Aโ€ฆsorry you missed it, Iโ€™m guessing there will be moreโ€ฆmoderators were terrific๐Ÿธ

In response amy lilley to her Publication

I didn't miss it, I stumbled on the live Q&A when I saw the microphone on his banner. Sorry, there was a misunderstanding. It was a great Q&A plus all the tweets.

(1) Show this thread