🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🙏🙏🥲

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

My husband died on New Years Eve and I will be spending the first Christmas without him. This song came to me after Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac passed away. I was kind of numb and stuck until this song reminded me of my feelings. It covers so much of how it feels to lose someone so close. My husband has come to help fix things a couple times. He tells me "Not all can do that."❤️https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTi19MPOvDw

Fleetwood Mac Songbird - YouTube

i own no part of this video...........copywright full ownership to WMGOn behalf of: Rhino Warner

im so sorry for your loss i cant imagine what you feel. i absolutely love fleetwood mac, they remind me of my grandpa he loved them knew all the words, we played the CD in the car & he passed in 2019. i really agree they have crazy good songs that send weird feelings of emptiness thru my body when i listen and i always think of him every second i hear them play ♥️ sending you good vibes, love and hugs. im praying for you ♥️♥️♥️

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Courtney Webster, click on at the bottom under it