Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

This character personified so much of what has gone wrong in human devolution, he was exalted as a role model for society, for Man.

...ego, arrogance, no integrity, self serving

This world needs a thorough washing.

GOOD …..THEIF

GOOD …..THEIF

so the FTX guy should get what do ya think?? Besides the red carpet hes been afforded.

whoa!

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Thrilled!! --so deserving of such a 'nice reward' for his actions!!!
I wonder who will steal what from him when he is behind prison bars!
Truthfully, I really DON'T want to know..

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

This guy is trash, did he get what he deserved, we will see!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

DONT DROP THE SOAP!

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

We were watching a Netflix documentary about the kid who went to court against Pepsi the other night. It was excellent, but by the third episode this clown showed up as one of his attorneys. I almost hurled. I loathe this piece of garbage.

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

Remember this?

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response TonyG to his Publication

I thought he was going to be President...Oh wait...Maybe in 2038 lol

(1) Show this thread